Thursday, July 25, 2013

Curvy Back on Track



Hi, it's Carol, I'm a very curvy girl, and as a Latina stereotype it's very difficult for me to feel comfortable with my clothes. This picture was taken in Houston, Texas a week ago....and boy, it was hot! In order to avoid melting myself, was to wear a long but light-weight skirt, as well as a cotton black cardigan. Voila! I think I nailed it. 

1. Black cotton cardigan: (old)
2. white midi skirt: Asos
3.High heeled sandals: Zara
4. Sunglasses:  Clubmaster Ray-Ban 

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful look...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    do you also follow me on gfc?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
  3. u look magic:)
    let's follow each other?
    http://www.helendushko.com/

    Helen
    xx

    ReplyDelete